I teach programming, computer systems, electronics, and robotsics classes in various capacities.
Programming & Electronics, a 15-week course for Interaction Design majors and others at CCA, focusing on p5.js and Arduino, and culminating in a final project that applies programming and electronics to students’ art and design practice.
This course relies on Rudy to introduce programming.
- Workshop Weekend: Arduino, a weekend-long workshop focused on electronics, microcontroller programming, and the Arduino platform. If you're just getting started with Arduino, you may enjoy our set of introductory projects and labs.
- Get Comfy with Code, a short course situating “programming” in the broader context of technology and introducing the basics of procedural programs through a puzzle environment that shows your code executing line by line.
- Programming Visual Media - A Processing class I taught with Ari Bader-Natal for the P2PU School of Webcraft’s inaugural session. Made heavy use of Ari’s EtherPad-based sketchpad.cc.
- Computer Networks from the Inside - A Splash and Workshop Weekend class about TCP/IP.
- Advanced Computer Networking - A Stanford Splash class in which we wrote a simple IM server.
- Interactive Digital Art - A Stanford Splash class teaching programming using the Processing programming environment.